If you live in the United States, you certainly have a Dollar General Store nearby that you will probably have a visit to get the commodities and goods you require at the best price.
You now have the opportunity to participate in the DGCustomerFirst contest and win a $100 gift card just by giving your honest experience about your purchase experience and your opinion about the quality, availability and price of the products and services offered.
The mission of giant American Store Chain Management is to provide customers with a piece of affordable and easy-to-read information, provide training and reliable jobs for employees, and assist communities through a variety of educational and charitable programs.
How to Take DGCustomerFirst Survey?
To answer the general questions asked on the official website (www.DGCustomerFirst.com) and use the offer on your receipt, follow these steps:
- Go to www.DGCustomerFirst.com to get started
- Read the quick and easy instructions.
- Make sure that you have your receipt in the hand.
- Click on “Start Survey” to begin.
- Enter Survey
Dollar General gives you the opportunity to win a $100 gift card without purchase. All you have to do is go to www.DGCustomerFirst.com and take advantage of your opportunity to win. If you have not made any purchase at Dollar General, you can enter by mail without purchase.
|United States of America
Follow the instructions for this procedure of visiting the official website, if you wish to participate without buying. To complete the general consumer survey in US dollars:
- First, you need a current DG receipt
- Go to www.DGCustomerFirst.com to start the survey.
- Check your receipt to determine the time, business number and 15-digit survey code. Enter this information and click on “Start”
- Answer the questions with your genuine opinions.
- Do not forget to enter the contest to take advantage of your chance to win.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Highlights
Join the DG Client Survey and receive a $100 gift card that can usually be redeemed for one dollar!
- DGCustomerFirst.com is managed by SMG (also called Service Service Group).
- Imagine what the winner can buy with the $100 DG Gift Card! (the possibilities are endless)
- You don’t require to purchase in order to participate, you can directly utilise the gift card.
DGCustomerFirst Survey–Eligibility & Rules
Below are some steps that you need to fulfil if you want to participate in DGCustomerFirst survey i.e. Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The survey is open to legal residents of the 50 US states and the Colombian region.
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- At least one purchase is a prerequisite to participate in the survey.
- Those who are willing to participate in DGCustomerFirst must submit proof of purchase.
- Dollar General employees and their immediate family members are not qualified to participate in the survey and contest.
- The participant must provide their contact information.
History of Dollar General Survey (www.DGCustomerFirst.com):
Dollar General Corporation is a large American company. It has a chain of specialised stores throughout the country. The Dollar General Company was founded in 1939 by MJL Turner. Back then, they established their first store.
The $100 gift card survey at www.DGCustomerFirst.com is the finest way for customers to rate their last visit and purchases in US dollars.
At the end of the survey, customers have an option to enter into the sweepstakes to win $100 which can be utilised to purchase any of the products sold at Dollar General stores across the country. In case of any queries regarding DGCustomerFirst survey, you can reach out to us without any hesitation. Just post your queries in the comment section below.